Silver Lining: oh salt lake city

May 27, 2012

oh salt lake city

Yesterday, Mr. Husband and I took a whole day for ourselves and went to Salt Lake City.

We strolled the streets and walked the trails. We people watched. We splurged at h&m. We treated ourselves to a slice of cheesecake {white chocolate raspberry - so good}.


We went to some of our favorite places, and made some new favorites too. 


Salt Lake City Must-Do List:
City Creek Mall
Temple Square
Memory Grove
Cathedral of the Madeleine




10 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 27, 2012

    Hey I was in salt lake city too yesterday lol

    -Carrie (for some reason my regular comment thing isn't working)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. You guys are disgustingly cute. It's making me jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous photo! makes me wanna venture out to utah one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun! sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That church is beautiful! I can't remember having seen it before. You guys are cute too, but I do remember seeing you before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brooke! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
    so glad you had such a good day! You two are so sweet!
    Amy xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to go to city creek! I still haven't been it sounds so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos, lovely couple :)
    would you like to follow each other dear?

    ReplyDelete
  9. City Creek is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so awesome...looks
    Like a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...